We talk a lot about money here. From saving more money, making more money, to paying off debt and investing. But running deeper than the practicalities and strategies that can surround money, is our money mindset. Have you ever stopped to think about your money mindset? Would you say its a positive one or a negative one? If it’s a positive one, great! Read no further, but if you lack confidence with money, think you’re inherently “bad” with money and that money is hard to obtain and difficult to keep, then you may have a negative money mindset. This means that you have limiting beliefs when it comes to your finances, and these beliefs can impact on the way that you make financial decisions.
If you have a negative money mindset, you can feel that money is scarce and there is never enough. This can lead to a sense of apathy about your financial goals and can result in you not taking responsibility for your own finances, because what’s the point?
Daily positive affirmations can help change your core beliefs about money into positive ones, and change your relationship with your finances. I’ve listed 15 of my favourite money affirmations below. The best way to use affirmations is to say them aloud every day repetitively (like a mantra) or to write them down in an affirmation journal.
- I am financially abundant.
- I place no limits on the amount of income I can make.
- I am open and ready to receive money now.
- Money flows easily to me.
- I am good with money and manage it easily.
- I am a money magnet.
- I am worthy of making more money.
- My actions create constant prosperity.
- I am open and receptive to the wealth life offers me.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I am the master of my own wealth.
- Money expands my life’s opportunities and experiences.
- I release all negative energy over money.
- I use money to better my life and the life of others.
- I am at peace with having money and accept it into my life.
P.S Want to give your finances a boost? Click here to take our FREE one week financial challenge.